Watch out for people on www.datehookup.com

I had a profile on datehookup.com. I didn’t have a picture up loaded yet and before I was able to do it, I got message from a guy saying all this derogatory stuff about me because of it.

None of which was true of course. If they have nothing nice to say why respond to you? Also, my cousin met a guy on there once named Mike Conlin from St. Paul MN.

He was telling her all these things as if he wanted an exclusive relationship with her, while at the same time she found out he told a different girl he wanted to meet her. When my cousin questioned that, he got threatening with her. He had been on probation for domestic voice, strangling an ex-girlfriend. She wrote to his probation officer, D Bistodeou about that, and he just said he should be polite if he didn’t want to correspond with her anymore, which my cousin did not want to do anyway because of his violent past.

But of course, his probation officer made it sound like it was my cousin’s fault Mike didn’t want to correspond with her anymore. Like she should care a guy charged with domestic violence didn’t want to correspond with HER anymore like she was the threatening criminal. And even the other girl he wanted to meet said he scared her.

Watch out for people you meet on datehookup.com as you never know who might be on there. It was a good thing my cousin didn’t get involved with him, not just because of what he might have done to her, but she never would have met her husband, not on a dating site, otherwise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Datehookup Online Dating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Datehookup - Simple Review #1451523799

Full of fake profiles (male and female) and marrieds pretending to be single. When reported the fakes are not removed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Datehookup Online Dating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.